Bargello a GoGo
Kits and workshops in Bargello embroidery, with vintage enthusiast Natalie Smart
Fab Bargello kits
Whether it's a cool tote bag, coasters or cushions, Bargello a GoGo kits include everything you need to complete the project, such as:
- Beginner's guide to Bargello embroidery, perfect for those who have yet to try this technique.
- Ready-cut canvas.
- Quality tapestry wools.
- Tapestry needles and needle threader.
- Pattern booklet with instructions, charts and colour photos.
- Sewing tin and project bag for storing tools and work-in-progress.
- Relevant accessories, dependent on project.
- Instructions for turning your embroidery into the finished item.
Bargello embroidery dates back hundreds of years, and uses straight stitches to create striking, geometric patterns. The technique made a big comeback in the 1970s, revived with lots of bright colours and intricate patterns.
At Bargello a GoGo Natalie stocks vintage-inspired bargello kits, patterns and supplies, and teaches workshops in the Brighton and Hove area.
You can also find free video tutorials, from threading a needle and the Bargello stitch to fixing mistakes.Video tutorials this way
FREE Bargello patterns
Natalie has designed FIVE brand new Bargello embroidery patterns that you can download for FREE, along with a beginners' guide to this embroidery technique.Subscribe here to get your freebies
Bargello a GoGo gift vouchers are available in £10, £25, £50 and £100 options, and can be used to purchase anything on the Bargello a GoGo website.
Bargello a GoGo on the podcast - how Bargello a GoGo can help you get creative
Natalie Smart fell in love with Bargello embroidery after she spotted some examples in her vintage magazines, and she now helps other people to discover this vibrant craft with her kits, patterns, and supplies.Listen here