Sussex Garden School
Creative classes inspired by nature: from gardening to printmaking
Classes are held in inspirational West Sussex locations, to give you lots of ideas and a great day out.
From planning and planting to pressing flowers, upcoming single or two-day courses include:
- Planning and planting your own garden – 15th and 22nd June
- Designing a rose border – 6th July
- Design and plant a summer border – 13th July
- Low maintenance planting – 27th July
- Pressed flower art – 3rd August
- Creating all-year interest in your garden – 5th October
- How to share your garden with wildlife – 19th October
A Sussex Garden School voucher makes a great gift for a garden enthusiast, crafter or foodie.
Gift voucher values vary from £5 to £50, which can be redeemed against any of the school's workshops, talks or courses.Buy gift vouchers here
Juliet Sargeant on the podcast – from medicine to mud
In this episode we find out the difference between gardening and garden design, how Juliet won Gold and People’s Choice at RHS Chelsea Flower Show in 2015, and what she has planned – in conjunction with BBC hit children’s TV show Blue Peter – for Chelsea 2022 and beyond.Listen here