Debbie Page Ceramics
Hand building pottery techniques
A passion for pottery
Debbie is a practising potter with many years of experience teaching adults from beginners and onwards. Her work is inspired by the ceramics of Korea and Japan – strong simple forms with lively glazes and different firing methods.
Debbie is especially keen to pass on her enthusiasm for pottery and ceramics, and show people that with simple techniques they can make something they can be proud of. She believes creativity to be essential for the human soul and that everyone is capable of being creative.See Debbie's work here
Moon jars and more
Join Debbie for day workshops in making moon jars, teapots or porcelain floral dishes.
Techniques you'll learn could include
- Slab building
- Using moulds
- Joining and blending sections of clay
- Using texture
Out and about
You'll find Debbie and her moon jars at these upcoming events. Don't forget to say 'hello' and tell her that you heard all about her at Creativity Found.
- The Jam Factory Art Market, OX1 1HU, 30th January
- Great Charity Pot and Paint Fair, online, 5th to 6th March
- Artists and Makers Fair, Caversham, RG4 8EB, 12th March
- Henley Arts Trail, RG4 9BB, 30th April to 2nd May
- Oxfordshire Artweeks, 7th to 28th May
- Oxfordshire Arts, 14th to 22nd May
- West Ox Arts Gallery, OX18 2JH, 21st to 29th May