Creative workshops that focus the mind and positively impact wellbeing.
Craft and chat
An inclusive, friendly space for both seasoned crafters and those looking for a new creative outlet.
Craft and create in good company, whether you have a project on the go or are looking for inspiration.
- Bring a project from home to work on.
- Start something new with craft supplies provided by Creatful.
- All welcome.
Locations in Portsmouth and WaterloovilleFind dates and locations here
Learn new skills and meet like-minded people at Creatful's focussed workshops.
Materials and tools are provided and you take home anything you make.
- An introduction to mindful creativity –
11th January and 8th February
- Bows and buttons – 18th January
- Fairy making – 22nd January
- Needle felting – 25th January
- Dots and doodles – 3rd February
- Hand lettering and bullet journalling – 15th February
Creatful believes in the power of creativity for wellbeing. Along with bringing people together to connect and share creative skills, Creatful provides signposting to mental health support and modern, creative therapeutic exercises at all of their events.
You can also access some of these resources in the highlights on their Instagram profile.